GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can download and read whole General terms and conditions, but to make it easy we chose the most important points for you:
You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). You are responsible for any use of Wrapstock that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security please let us know immediately.
Warranties authors make:
The author of an item you buy warrants to you that:
- the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is 'sold';
- the item matches the description given by the author on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
- they will honour any express warranties given to you that are not contained in these terms;
- they have the rights necessary to license that item on the terms of applicable license;
- your use of that item in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
- the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
- the item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
- the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- they will process your data in accordance with applicable privacy law and data protection regulations.
Warranties we make:
- We warrant that the Wrapstock sites will be suitable for the purposes described on the sites, and that we will provide our platform services with reasonable skill and care.
- We otherwise do not make any express or implied warranties about the Wrapstock sites.
SPECIAL TRADING CONDITIONS
You can download and read whole Special trading conditions - of sale of Designs, but to make it easy we chose the most important points for you:
Terms of purchase:
When you buy an Wrapstock item you’re doing so on the following terms:
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
- we and the authors do promise that any particular item will continue to be available only for 30 days on Wrapstock so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
- once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
- the author retains ownership of the item;
- your relevant details may be provided to the author of the item in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing;
Given the nature of digital content, a refund on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given by the author.
We will assess refund or voucher on their merits, considering the digital nature of Wrapstock items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or voucher in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
- If your recently purchased product is corrupted, malfunctioning or incomplete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may thoroughly investigate your issue. If we are not able to resolve your problem, please revert to designer directly.
You can download and read whole Special trading conditions - for Licences to Designs, but to make it easy here you have the most important points for you:
- You are granted a license to use the Item for one car and one apply only.
- Licenses can not be shared or distributed in any way that would allow others to use them without licenses.
- You can not distribute, distribute or sell anymore.
- You can not modify the design in any way to alter its appearance.
- All designs, their thumbnails and videos are copyrighted and can be shared anywhere only if the source is listed (Wrapstock branding) and there has to be link where the design can be purchased.
Consent to The Collecting and Processing of Personal Data
You can download and read whole Consent to The Collecting and Processing of Personal Data, but to make it easy we chose the most important points for you:
The Controller is the company Wrapstock, s.r.o.
My personal data, which I voluntarily provide to the Controller, are the following:
Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Address, Email Address, Telephone No., Identification No., Tax Identification No., Login Name.
The Company receives and records information from your browser, which may include personal information. This information may include your (i) IP address; (ii) a unique identifier using “cookies”, cookie information, and information about whether your device has the software needed to access certain features; (iii) unique identifier of the device and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) type of operating system and its settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your steps on our Website, such as clicks, purchases, and indicated preferences; and (ix) access time and reference URLs.
Cookies are small-scale data files that are stored on your computer, phone, or other device when you visit www.wrapstock.com (hereinafter the “Websites” only). Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices from which you access the Website helping us to provide, protect and improve our services.
Using cookies allows us to offer you such services and products that best fit your needs and interests. Cookies allow to record information about your visit to our Web site, and thanks to their use your next visit will be easier and faster.
In particular, cookies:
- are used for efficient navigation on the Website, to personalize, store preferences, and generally improve user impression of the Website;
- make it possible to distinguish whether a particular user has visited the Website in the past or whether she/he is a new visitor;
- help to display advertising customized to the specific user interests on the Website.
Rules on Personal Data Protection and Processing
You can download and read whole Rules on Personal Data Protection and Processing, but to make it easy we chose the most important points for you:
The Controller is entitled to transmit the personal data to third parties with whom the Controller has concluded an agreement on personal data processing who will process the personal data for the Controller as the Controller’s Processors. On the basis of the above, the Controller is entitled to transmit the Personal Data of a Data Subject to the following Recipients / Categories of Recipients:
- Controller’s suppliers,
- Controller’s employees,
- Third Parties in other contractual relationships with the Controller (e.g. providers of marketing and advertising services),
- Financial institutions and insurance companies,
- Public authorities within the framework of the Controller’s statutory obligations stipulated by relevant legal regulations,
- Users of the wrapstock.com website,
- Company performing wrapping.
The Controller is entitled to process in particular the following Personal Data of Data Subjects:
- Address and identification data enabling unambiguous and noninterchangeable identification of the Data Subject (e.g. the name, surname, academic degree, date of birth, birth registration number, if given, permanent address, business address, delivery address, identification number, tax number) and data enabling the contact with the Data Subject (e.g. the contact address, telephone number, fax number, email address and other similar information),
- Descriptive data (e.g. bank account, payment information or credit card information, order history),
- Pictures, photographs and videos,
- Data provided above the framework of applicable laws processed on the basis of the Data Subject’s consent (e.g. the use of personal data in employment issues, the use of personal data for advertising purposes and the like),
- Other data necessary for performance of contracts,
- Other personal data provided to the Controller by the Data Subject.